Beach Products 2017: Keeping Your Hair and Skin Healthy This Summer
Be smart before heading to the beach this summer, prepare for the sand, ocean water, and the sun. A healthy skin will have less damage when exposed to the sun, so as with your hair. Allow us to share several tips to help you protect your hair and skin this summer. Surely you will find these tips to be highly beneficial for you and your trip to the beach.
1. Nourish your skin with a moisturizer. A moisturizing cream has key ingredients that seal the skin's moisture, which include mineral oil, petrolatum, dimethicone, and lanolin. Vitamins, glycerin, glycol, propylene, proteins and urea help in attracting water into the skin's outer layer. Make sure to protect your skin from harmful sun damage by buying a moisturizer with sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher).
2. Protect your hair with zinc oxide sunblock cream. Apply it on hair parts, your crown and most especially on scalp areas that are exposed because of thinning hair. You can also massage some sunscreen lotion that you use for your body on your hair and scalp serving the same purpose. Natural oils are great for hair sun protection such as coconut oil, raspberry seed, avocado and olive oil.
3. Using a good sunblock with sun protecting factor of at least 30 for superior skin protection. Try your sunblock at home to check any reactions before going to the beach. Apply sunblock according to the manufacturer's instruction. Generally, you need to reapply it every two hours, after swimming or sweating.
4. Hydration is very important for a healthy hair and skin during summer. So drink lots of water and consume fruits and vegetables such as watermelon, oranges, kiwis, raspberries, red apples, tomatoes, deep dark vegetables, carrots, and strawberries.
5. Get salt water off by washing with cool water after coming out from the pool or ocean, to protect your hair and skin from drying out chemicals and salt.
6. Wearing beach summer hat and protective swimwear is beneficial to protect your hair and skin from the harmful sun's ultraviolet rays.
7. Limit your sun exposure during high peaks from 10 am to 3 pm, but if you can't help it apply sunblock lotion as necessary.
It is really fun and exciting going to the beach with your family and friends. But be careful with your skin and hair, making sure they are kept healthy. Shopping beach products are helpful in making sure your hair and skin are prepared on summer time. We are willing to help you get your beach products faster. Simply visit this website to get started.
Planning to start a bonfire for your night on the beach? Check out http://www.ehow.com/how_10037712_start-bonfire-beach.html for tips.